- Open lines of communication.
- Timely reports (typically next day).
- ShowingTime and SentriLock access to listed properties.
- Phone app (option) for instant access to check inspection availability.
A Woodcroft Home Inspection report provides clients with a clear understanding about the condition of the home they are purchasing without raising unnecessary alarms about smaller concerns. No home is perfect, which is why concerns noted the report are put into context with written explanations to help define the severity of concerns found during the inspection.
All home inspections are thorough and inspection reports are detailed. We take the time to carefully review systems and components in the home to ensure you receive the necessary information needed to make an educated decision about the purchase of the home. The concerns and defects noted in the report fall under two general categories:
- A system or component in the home that does not perform as intended and requires repair or replacement by a licensed or qualified contractor.
- A system or component in the home that does not appear to be functioning as intended and may require further evaluation.
What People Say
“…Dan was very thorough and informative…”Evelyn N.
“…exceeded my expectations…”Anne M.
“…I will definitely have Dan do my next inspection!”Peter M.