- Open lines of communication.
- Timely reports (typically next day).
- ShowingTime and SentriLock access to listed properties.
- Phone app (option) for instant access to check inspection availability.
A Woodcroft Home Inspection report provides clients with a clear understanding about the condition of the home they are purchasing without raising unnecessary alarms about smaller concerns. No home is perfect, which is why concerns noted the report are put into context with written explanations to help define the severity of concerns found during the inspection.
All home inspections are thorough and inspection reports are detailed. We take the time to carefully review systems and components in the home to ensure you receive the necessary information needed to make an educated decision about the purchase of the home. The concerns and defects noted in the report fall under two general categories:
- A system or component in the home that does not perform as intended and requires repair or replacement by a licensed or qualified contractor.
- A system or component in the home that does not appear to be functioning as intended and may require further evaluation.
What People Say
“…I was more than satisfied with the inspection process from beginning to end. He was very thorough, and after the inspection, he patiently went over the report with me before he sent it, answering any questions I had. I felt comfortable with Dan throughout the process and believe he is honest, trustworthy and competent. His rates are reasonable, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a home inspection.”JoAnn M. – Google Review
“Dan provided an excellent inspection report–very detailed and thorough–and he explained everything carefully during our meeting. We had no idea what to expect since this is our first home. We’re grateful for his guidance. Highly recommend using him!”Mitch F. – Google Review
“Dan is a very knowledgeable inspector with years of experience. During this sellers market, he has been able to do a visual walkthrough inspection when you are being shown the home before any offers are being made. I would recommend him to any home buyer looking to see if they made a good investment in their new property or even before they make that investment. Great guy!”Noel D. – Google Review